• Our cakes are freshly baked 1-3 days before the agreed collection/delivery date. We aim to bake cupcakes on the day required if possible.
• Some of our cakes may have non-edible items or toppers on them and we advise removing these before serving the cake.
• All our cakes are prepared in a kitchen where we use dairy products, nuts and flour so we cannot exclude these allergens.
• With sufficient notice we may be able to make gluten/wheat free cakes as we can prepare these prior to baking our other cakes.
Ordering and Payment
• Orders will be accepted via email or by phone.
• On receipt of your order details we will send you copies of the order form and cancellation policy form to check, sign and return to us via email or by post.
• A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the order value is required to confirm your order.
• Order values of less than £60 require full payment at the time of ordering.
o Orders of £60 and above require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the order value with the remaining balance to be paid 2 weeks prior to the agreed delivery/collection date.
o Orders require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the order value or £100 whichever is the greater, to confirm your order.
o Alterations to your order may be requested up to 4 weeks prior to the agreed delivery/collection date but this may incur additional costs and cannot be guaranteed.
o The remaining balance is to be paid 4 weeks prior to the agreed delivery/collection date.
o We will accept a non-refundable deposit of £50 for a period of 2 weeks to secure your required date prior to receiving your completed order
• We accept payment by debit/credit card. Payment can also be made by bank transfer, please contact us for our bank details if you prefer this method.
Hire of Cake Stand, Base, Pedestal or Knife
• Items can be hired for a period of up to 3 days for an additional fee.
• A deposit equal to the value of the item is also payable. This will be refunded in full if the item is returned as agreed and in its original condition. Details of these fees will appear on your order confirmation.
• If the item is not returned as agreed and we have to collect it then this deposit will not be returned.
• If the item is returned damaged this deposit will not be returned.
• You will be required to accept these terms in writing by signing the relevant form prior to hiring any item.
• For an additional fee we can provide fresh flowers directly from our florist to dress your wedding cake.
• Alternatively you can provide your own flowers. If we are to set up your cake we can meet your florist at your venue or these can be placed ready on the cake table. Please note we cannot accept responsibility for flowers left in this way.
• You are more than welcome to collect your cake from our premises at 13 Berry Close, Oxford, OX4 6NB. We are located between the Kassam Stadium and BMW Mini plant.
• If you would like your cake delivered we will require your postcode to quote a price for delivery.
• We can setup your cake for an additional fee. We will aim to do this as close to the event start time as possible.
• Responsibility for your cake passes to you once it has been collected from our premises or delivery has been accepted.
• Please avoid storing your cake in a warm environment with poor ventilation. We advise storing at a cool room temperature but not in a fridge or beer cellar. In summer, a cool air-conditioned room should be fine.
• If we are to set up the cake for you we will aim to do this as close to the event start time as possible.
Copyright, ownership of designs and images and Data Protection
• Copyright and ownership of all cake designs by Lauren Fisher remains with ‘All Cakes and Sizes’ and we reserve the right to use photos of our cakes for advertising purposes including but not limited to, on our website, Facebook page and in other advertising materials.
• We do not pass on your personal details to 3rd parties. We will keep your card details on file until you have paid us in full and any hired items are returned. Once your order has been collected/delivered your card details are shredded and destroyed.
• As we can reserve your delivery date for a number of months and even up to a year in advance all deposits are non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances, for example, we are unable to fulfil your order as agreed.
• If you have paid in full and you cancel your order more than 2 weeks before the agreed delivery date or more than 4 weeks before the agreed delivery date for a wedding cake, we will refund the balance paid (excluding your deposit) if we haven’t already undertaken work towards your order including ordering in supplies specifically to meet your order.
If, for any reason you are not happy with the taste or overall design of the cake we must be notified immediately in writing and the cake must be returned to us to qualify for a part/full refund.
We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01865 460012
Company number: 06898490 Vat number: GB934091038